Monday 19 November 2007

Even More Dreams

As I had nothing to do today, I decided that I was going to sleep in an extra long time. This is another dream that I had while I was sleeping in.

I was with Bob Egan again heading off to another theater related program that I was interning for, along with Kate Ross, Japhet Balaban, and Stephanie Reiches. Except that Bob Egan had butchered a bunch of people and put them in a car, had in fact painted their blood on the sides of his car and expected me to sit on top of the bodies, but thought it was a secret that he had all these bodies in the back of his car. We stopped at a rest stop and I tried to tell Stephanie about the bodies, but Bob came up and asked what was wrong, and so I faked something about being really stressed out and stuff like that. Then I had to try to arrange with Japhet, who was handling the rooms, for someone to take my room since I wasn't going to be there because I was afraid Bob Egan was going to kill me to keep me quiet.

And then there were aliens in there somewhere...it moved on to another dream that I can't remember.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wiry said...

I think the only thing weirder than your dream is the Brazilian spam it inspired.

SG Bye said...

Nothing to do on a Monday?? Lucky bastard!

Traveler72 said...

Yeah seriously, I didn't know there was Brazilian spam. DALETED!

And yes, my mondays are free. It's kinda fun.