Saturday 3 November 2007

Mind 3? Time2? Roll Arete

Hey chillybeans-

I'm reminiscing about Mage, in particular Kenyon Mage. I found the file on my computer called "Mage Soundtrack." So I figured while I couldn't really upload the songs (I lack Correspondence), so I figured I'd rework it (some of the songs don't really fit) and write the new version down for y'all:

First Breath After a Coma - Explosions in the Sky
Soul Meets Body - Deathcab for Cutie
Clocks - Coldplay
The Ascent of Stan - Ben Folds [For the Kenyon Magers: Get it? Get it?]
Shades of Grey - Billy Joel
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
We Will Become Silhouettes - The Postal Service
Hallelujah - Cover by Jeff Buckley
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
Two Thousand Years - Billy Joel

With the following bonus tracks:
Desperado - The Eagles
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service

And, as a general list, England has made me long for the following games:
In Nomine
Mage: The Ascension
Changeling: The Dreaming


And, since I'm longing for games, now, I want to write essays about rpging. But this will come later.

No comments: