Tuesday 12 February 2008

Nothing to do with England

... but today Stephanie Reiches pointed out that I had one eyelash, on my left eye, that was THREE TIMES as long as the others. At least. She could flick it without even touching any of the other eyelashes. Then my friend Thomas examined/played with it. Then they showed it to the French girls.

Then I took a fingernail clipper and tried to cut it off while looking in the mirror, because the thought of its existence just made my whole face crawl, but I ended up taking a chunk out of the rest of my eyelashes, so now my eyelashes are incredibly uneven. Finally, though, it fell out of its own accord. I was on my way back to the kitchen with it resting on my thumb, looking like I just pulled it from my arm, and I was hoping Thomas, Stephanie and I could blow it away and make the biggest wish ever, but when I opened the door, it blew away by itself.

So much for dreams and world records.

No comments: