Monday 31 March 2008

Super Smash Brothers

Here's a list of people/things/characters that need to be in a Super Smash Brothers game, regardless of their connection to Nintendo:

- Daniel Kramer (Final Smash: "Intensify...Intensify...Intensify...BOOM!" Taunt: "yeeEEEAAAHHHHhhh.")

- The Queen

- Facebook (like Mr. Game and Watch, but with newsfeed and stalking instead of sausages and all)

- Nutella

- Martin McDonough

- Richard III

- Lady Macbeth

- Cid Highwind

- Doctor Who

More...?

Drop a post with who you think should be in it, with details. This is purely for fun, as I'll be in Ireland for the next few days starting on Wednesday, may not post until after that, and so it'll be interesting to see what piles up.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

-Ghandi

-Wallace $ Grommit

-Shawn the Sheep

-The guy that asks, "Can you hear me now?"

-Alex Trebek

Melissa said...

More suggestions:

- An amoeba or any other type of protezoa, germ or virus. OOO I'll even take parasites.

- Doug (THE Doug)

- Hello Kitty

Melissa said...

- The chickens from Chicken Run

- Oh heck, any claymation character.

- Spock

- Sunshine Buddy (google it)

NaRcosiStic said...

Griff!
the word Brothers smehow reminds me of Supermario :P

maybe thats an idea for something new?

Unknown said...

I live in Austin, TX, now.
I write video games.
I rock.
That is all.

The Project said...

They really need a Velociraptor character. Stat.

Hmmm...

NaRcosiStic said...

i was being sarcastic.. ;) aparently, it didnt wok :(

RM said...

As a super-duo, I would want Shaw and Wilde instead of those bastard ice climbers.

Also....
Vincent Price

Mike Nelson

The Colossus from the 60s Jason and the Argonauts

Edward Norton

aaaaaaaaaaand....The Philly Fanatic.

I'm good.